- US citizens living in Canada: Canadian mutual funds and Exchange-Traded funds, TFSAs, and RESPs are examples of popular Canadian investment vehicles that are problematic when held by US citizens living in Canada. It is important to understand the complexities and invest accordingly.
- Canadian residents with IRAs – or other retirement accounts: Through our cross-border platform, we can manage these with full access to US financial markets.
- US residents including Canadians living in or moving to the US: US investors can benefit from our investment expertise on both sides of the border, as well as access to our multi-currency platform.
- Snowbirds and/or other Canadians – wishing to invest in the US can benefit from the research and other resources available through our parent company Raymond James Financial, Inc., one of North America’s leading independent full-service investment firms.
- Anyone who regularly converts to and from foreign currencies can benefit from our highly competitive exchange rates.
For more information, click here.